A family from China is tracked for money laundering, Edmonton needs to come up with a transit safety plan, and Poilievre fights off the little coalition of Charest and Brown. Also, the media and government imports the US gun control issue once more.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“We need that full system of justice to come together to affect the required change to keep our communities safe. I think we have the laws on the books but we need the system (to act more strongly)” – Calgary Deputy Police Chief Paul Cook on the current gun laws in Canada.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Luxury mansions. Millions in suspicious bank transfers. And concern that a Chinese businessman accused of bribery helped froth Canada’s housing market
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta justice minister demands Edmonton mayor create safety plan for downtown and transit
- Little coalition’ of Charest and Brown spar with Poilievre during French-language leadership debate
- Trudeau signals new gun-control changes coming; here’s what the Liberals have promised
- Word of the Week: Kamikaze