On this first episode of The Right Side we discuss the future of democracy in Canada, unity in Alberta, and what budget deficits mean for each and every citizen.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
- Most Canadians like current voting system, Liberals’ electoral reform survey finds
- Official Government of Canada Report
- Justin Trudeau the Boy Scout must settle into Donald Trump’s world
- Wildrose leader Brian Jean “prepared to stop down” and run for a merged Alberta conservative party
- Message from Brian Jean on Consolidating Conservatives (YouTube)
- Vancouver set to lose more gas stations amid boom in real estate
- Feds post another monthly deficit as 2016-17 deficit hits $12.7B after 8 months
- Former Prime Minister Stephen Harper forecasting tiny deficits.
Connect with us