Trudeau wants a free media except with China, low turnout in BC’s referendum causes hypocrisy, and two unidentified Alberta NDP MLAs are accused of sexual misconduct. Also, a taxpayer funded government flight turns into Mardi Gras, but the media deflects.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Attacks on the media are a threat to democracy, Trudeau says
- Elections B.C. says 18 per cent of electoral reform ballots returned, but changes how it counts them
- Support us on Patreon
- Two NDP MLAs accused of sexual misconduct kept confidential to protect complainants: Premier
- Sajjan, Deputy Minister dig a deeper hole for themselves on $337,000 “party flight”
- Word of the Week: Misconduct