Unity prevails as the Wildrose and PC parties vote to unite, new BC NDP Premier John Horgan unveils his “experienced” cabinet, a billion from Canadian mining firms is lost in the Congo, and experts argue for repatriating former Canadian Evil Losers fighters.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta Conservative Parties Choose Unity
- John Horgan’s cabinet sends message that experience matters
- >Money from Canadian mining firms vanishes in Congo, report finds
- Ottawa may have no choice but to repatriate, prosecute captured Canadian Evil Losers members: experts
- Word of the Week: Experience