The Freedom convoy arrives in Ottawa, remains are found at another BC residential school, and the Conservatives election post mortem has been released. Also, we detail Trudeau’s broken promises on the housing crisis.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau uses trucker protests as political weapon
- Support us on Patreon
- Williams Lake First Nation identifies 93 potential burial sites at former residential school
- Conservative post-election report says O’Toole was ‘over-managed’ during the campaign
- Trudeau’s housing promises still not materializing
- Word of the Week: Disparage