Bernier’s new party is formed, a Syrian refugee is arrested for a Burnaby teenager’s murder, Jason Kenney strives for merit-based appointments, and the media has a narrative on all these stories. Also, we look at the history of the notwithstanding clause.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Maxime Bernier forms the People’s Party of Canada’
- Man charged with the murder of Marissa Shen
- Support us on Patreon
- All the Tory Ladies: Inside Kenney’s ‘obsessive’ drive to recruit female candidates for Alberta’s UCP
- Premier Doug Ford to use notwithstanding clause to cut size of Toronto city council
- Word of the Week: Permanent Resident