Wet’suwet’en blockades at the BC Legislature and the Vancouver Port along with CN and Via Rail shutting down paralyzes our infrastructure and economy. Also, Jason Kenney calls for an Albertan green shift, and Trudeau is abroad campaigning for the UN.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- ‘My thoughts on that individual are not printable:’ Horgan responds after Victoria councillor Ben Isitt accuses VicPD of campaign against protesters
- Support us on Patreon
- In public shift, Kenney says Alberta has to go green over time
- Via Rail cancels most trains nationwide, CN closes Eastern Canadian network as Indigenous protests continue
- Trudeau to take UN Security Council pitch to Caribbean next week
- Word of the Week: Blockade