The Alberta carbon tax takes from low income seniors, an erosion of national unity with the Trans Mountain pipeline, skewed articles about Trudeau’s failing poll numbers, and the media ignores Morneau calling opponents of his feminist budget neanderthals.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Some low-income Alberta seniors face carbon tax rebate clawback
- Burnaby mayor refuses to pay ‘ludicrous’ policing costs for Trans Mountain pipeline protests
- Justin Trudeau is losing the male voter. Can the PM win him back?
- Conservatives demand apology from Morneau over ‘neanderthal’ comment
- Word of the Week: Jurisdiction