The BC media focuses on the legislature dress code, Toronto councillor Mike Layton disparages Alberta energy, and a recording on SNC shows Trudeau’s corruption. Also, Trudeau thanks a First Nation under mercury poisoning for its donation to the Liberals.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Kenney rips Toronto councillor’s attack on oilpatch
- The right to bare arms: Women in B.C. legislature fight for changes to ‘outdated’ dress code
- Support us on Patreon
- Relations between Trudeau, Wilson-Raybould began to fray over her Supreme Court pick: Sources
- ‘Thank you for your donation’: Trudeau to protester over First Nation mercury poisoning at fundraiser
- Word of the Week: Reserve