Protesters clash at the Roxham Road illegal entry point and the media ignores it, an ISIS supporter fights deportation, and Alberta workers are tricked into joining unions. Meanwhile, one academic believes that the outdoors is too much of a white space.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
Image Credit: Faith Goldy (Twitter)
- Far-right groups, counter-protesters rally over asylum seekers at Canada-U.S. border
- Man facing deportation from Canada says terror accusation resulted in PTSD
- Corbella: Workers and employer go to court to fight union trickery and Alberta’s new labour law
- Canada’s ‘adventure gap’: Why it doesn’t makes sense for the great outdoors to be such a white space
- Word of the Week: Deportation