Vandalized statues prompt a call for change from premiers, Erin O’Toole opens up about his favourable views, and CERB funnels $22b to the rich. Also, Trudeau defends the wasteful spending of the reclusive and abrasive Governor General Julie Payette.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Protesters in Montreal topple John A. Macdonald statue, demand police defunding
- Support us on Patreon
- Erin O’Toole: As prime minister, I will stand up to China
- Up to $22 billion in COVID aid may have gone to high-income Canadians
- Trudeau calls Payette ‘excellent’ governor general, says no plans to replace her
- Word of the Week: Wasteful