The Alberta media accuses Jason Kenney of stoking separatism, A BC ISIS supporter was almost released from custody, and Andrew Scheer unveils his healthcare guarantee. Also, shootings in Toronto lead to an unnecessary US-style gun control debate.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Kenney stoking Alberta separatism notions: political analyst
- Man who praised ISIS ordered released from custody while awaiting deportation
- Support us on Patreon
- Scheer promises to maintain annual health transfer increases in anticipation of Trudeau attacks
- 14 shootings in Toronto over the August long weekend
- Word of the Week: Separate