The Freedom Convoy wasn’t a CSIS threat, Alberta makes changes to AHS, and the BC Liberals vote to change their name to BC United. Also, a confrontation between Xi Jinping and Trudeau overshadows China’s growing influence.
“In Canada, we believe in free and open and frank dialogue and that is what we will continue to have… We will continue to look to work constructively together, but there will be things we disagree on.” – Justin Trudeau on Chinese President Xi Jinping’s reaction to their conversations being leaked.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Help us out by taking our Fall 2022 Survey!
- CSIS told government Freedom Convoy didn’t pose national security threat day before Emergencies Act invoked
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta announces health-care reform: AHS board fired, administrator appointed
- B.C. Liberal Party set to become B.C. United after members vote to change party name
- Chinese president confronts Trudeau at the G-20
- Word of the Week: Definition