Doug Ford wins a close Ontario PC race, BC’s new foreign speculation tax may affect British Columbians too, Alberta is losing $14B by not having pipelines built, and white privilege school campaigns are causing racial division instead of awareness.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Doug Ford wins Ontario PC Leadership Race
- British Columbians stunned by impact of B.C.’s new ‘speculation tax’
- Study suggests pipeline capacity constraints are costing Alberta billions in lost revenue
- Canadian schools facing blowback for ‘white privilege’ awareness campaigns
- Word of the Week: Privilege