BC fish farms are under increased scrutiny from the BC government, Mainstreet is singled out as polls get another election wrong in Alberta, Singh refuses to denounce the Air India terrorists, and Bill Morneau gets caught in an a conflict of interest.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Popham pens ‘eviction’ notice-like letter to B.C. fish farms
- Mainstreet’s future with Postmedia uncertain after botched Calgary election poll
- Jagmeet Singh Suggests CBC’s Insistent Questioning About Alleged Terrorist Was Racist
- Bill Morneau didn’t place assets in blind trust, raising conflict-of-interest risk
- Word of the Week: Conflict of Interest