Canada’s unemployed may number much higher than reported, Irving Oil sources Canadian oil overseas from coast to coast, while May and Blanchet decry our most important industry. Also, renovation costs to a government farmhouse and cottage are hidden.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada’s jobless rate soars to 13 per cent in April
- Irving Oil finally gets approval to source Alberta oil — but through the Panama Canal
- Support us on Patreon
- Kenney fires back at May and Blanchet, calls comments about oil industry ‘un-Canadian’
- Taxpayers spend $2.5-million for reconstruction of guest cottage at PM’s Harrington Lake retreat
- Word of the Week: Circuitous