The City of Victoria changes numbers in a report on emissions, the Supreme Court rejects BC’s appeal of Trans Mountain, and the Maple Leaf Foods CEO has an anti-Trump rant on Twitter. Also, CBC and CTV falsely accuse Harper of wanting an Iran regime change.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- City of Victoria cheats on first emissions count
- Support us on Patreon
- Supreme Court rejects B.C. appeal of Trans Mountain pipeline case
- Maple Leaf CEO says the United States shares blame for Iran plane crash
- Harper misquote shows why ‘regime change’ needed in some Canadian newsrooms
- Word of the Week: Regime change