Maryam Monsef refers to the Taliban as ‘our brothers’, A Chinese shipyard is building Canadian ships, and BC institutes a vaccine passport and mandatory masks. Also, Twitter labels a Chrystia Freeland tweet of O’Toole as being ‘manipulated media’.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
“I want to take this opportunity to speak with our brothers, the Taliban. We call on you to ensure the safe and secure passage of any individual in Afghanistan out of the country. We call on you to immediately stop the violence, the genocide, the femicide, the destruction of infrastructure, including heritage buildings” – Liberal Minister of Women and Gender Equality Maryam Monsef on the crisis in Afghanistan.
- Maryam Monsef called the Taliban ‘brothers.’ Here’s what you need to know
- Support us on Patreon
- Chinese state-owned shipbuilder tapped to supply ferry for Crown corporation as Canadians remain jailed
- B.C. becomes second province to require proof of vaccination, starting Sept. 13
- Twitter adds ‘manipulated’ warning label to tweet from Liberal candidate Chrystia Freeland
- Word of the Week: Brother