We look at how polls work and why they can’t be trusted, the BC NDP releases ICU info to get people vaccinated, and the Alberta NDP are influencing local municipal candidates. Also, Trudeau’s record on housing affordability is in question.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Your 2021 Reminder on Why You Should be Skeptical of Polls
- Support us on Patreon
- All COVID-19 patients under age 50 in B.C. ICUs are unvaccinated, health minister says
- Alberta NDP-connected group sought to influence Edmonton’s municipal election by limiting number of progressive candidates
- IT’S WHAT WE HAVE TO DO’: Liberal candidate says housing tax is coming
- Word of the Week: Flipping