Returning ISIS fighters spark rule of law worries, the Alberta election campaign begins with talk of a referendum, and Victoria mayor Lisa Helps hires the NDP finance minister’s daughter. Also, Trudeau loses a confidence vote but the speaker covers it up.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- All of Canada under threat for Liberals’ refusal to uphold law concerning returning ISIL fighters
- Alberta campaign officially begins and UCP promises referendum on equalization if no pipelines
- Support us on Patreon
- Victoria mayor hires daughter of finance minister as chief of staff
- House of Commons voting marathon ends, after Liberals nearly lost a confidence motion
- Word of the Week: Mainstream