While declaring a climate emergency, Trudeau reapproves Trans Mountain, at the same time as enforcing legislation attacking Alberta’s energy sector. Also Andrew Scheer unveils his climate plan, and Parliament finishes for the summer.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau cabinet approves Trans Mountain expansion project
- Support us on Patreon
- Kenney says bills C-48, C-69 ‘prejudicial attack on Alberta’; bring referendum on equalization closer
- Scheer’s climate plan puts focus on ‘tech not taxes’ with $2.5B in pledges
- House of Commons session recap + total bills passed by Trudeau since 2015 vs. Harper
- Word of the Week: Emergency