A 21 hour Parliament session protests the Atwal cover-up by the PMO, Alberta’s budget draws criticism for its rising debt, protests at Trans Mountain result in MPs’ arrests and work delays, and an important look at data-mining on social media.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- I think we made our point’: Conservatives end their nearly 21-hour-long House of Commons voting marathon
- Alberta Budget 2018 met with mixed reaction
- B.C. MPs Elizabeth May, Kennedy Stewart arrested at Kinder Morgan facility
- Chris Wylie says he’ll testify in U.S., U.K. about Cambridge Analytica
- Word of the Week: filibuster