The costs for aging CF18s continues to climb, a damning fiscal update in Alberta ahead of an election, and an out of context clip of Andrew Wilkinson on renters in BC. Also, testimony on the SNC scandal causes calls for Trudeau to resign.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Budget officer says used Australian fighter jets will cost Canada over $1 billion — far more than DND claimed
- No budget before spring election, government hints in Q3 fiscal update
- Support us on Patreon
- A ‘wacky time of life’: Wilkinson rejects opportunity to take back his words on renters
- Wilson-Raybould testifies at justice committee probing SNC-Lavalin affair
- Word of the Week: testimony