We review the media’s shift of the Humboldt crash to gender and race politics, and the Alberta government’s ploy to gain political points on social issues. Also, Trans Mountain spending is halted, and how the pipeline debacle affects Canadian rule of law.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Social justice warrior misses the boat on Humboldt
- Jason Kenney will abstain from abortion clinic buffer zone vote
- Kinder Morgan Canada Limited Suspends Non-Essential Spending on Trans Mountain Expansion Project
- John Robson: Do we have rule of law in this country? Do we have a functional government
- Word of the Week: injunction