Alberta continues to implement democratic reform, The Royal BC Museum is decolonizing its exhibits, and the Canadian flag will emulate a yoyo over the next week. Also, we discuss the impacts of the COP26 summit, as Trudeau continues to hobble oil and gas.
“Decolonization of the museum’s galleries is important and long overdue. This is necessary to begin the long-term work of creating new narratives that include under-represented voices and reflect the lived experiences and contemporary stories of the people in B.C.” – Acting Royal BC Museum CEO Daniel Muzyka on the changes to the museum.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta bill would let political parties spend more, end some quarterly financial reporting and ‘AFL loophole’
- Support us on Patreon
- Royal BC Museum closing 3rd floor for ‘decolonization’ effort that will remove Old Town, settler displays, ship
- Feds expected to announce plans to raise, re-lower flags for Remembrance Day
- Canada will put a cap on oil and gas sector emissions, Trudeau tells COP26 summit
- Word of the Week: Decolonization