A new precedent setting Alberta law could restrict oil flow and erode the constitution, Vancouver wants to allow permanent residents to vote, and Quebec could see up to 146,000 illegal migrants this year. Also, a discussion on the definition of populism.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- New law would allow Alberta to restrict flow of oil and gas
- City of Vancouver passes motion that would permit permanent residents to vote in local elections
- Quebec preparing for up to 400 asylum seekers a day at the U.S. border this summer
- Despite Trudeau’s progressive rhetoric, Canada not immune to populism: experts
- Word of the Week: populism