US tariffs could cut Canadian car production in half, a frivolous lawsuit falsely claims that the BC foreign buyer tax is racist, and the UCP supports self defense to combat rural crime. Also, the media finally reports on Trudeau’s groping hypocrisy.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- U.S. auto tariffs could cut Canada’s output by nearly 1 million cars, CIBC says
- B.C.’s foreign-buyers tax is nothing special and not xenophobic
- Support us on Patreon
- UCP says Criminal Code should be amended to support use of force in rural self-defence
- Trudeau says he ‘did not act inappropriately’ in latest comment on anonymous groping allegation
- Word of the Week: Foreign