Canada’s premiers build unity against the carbon tax, Victoria’s plastic bag ban gets thrown in the trash, and Trudeau nominates an anti-pipeline candidate. Also, former Liberal minister John McCallum invites Chinese interference in our elections.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau visits Alberta pipeline site, says national unity is not under threat
- Victoria’s plastic bag ban quashed by B.C. court
- Support us on Patreon
- Trudeau says anti-pipeline candidate helps him hear ‘range of views’ — an absurd argument
- Beijing should avoid ‘punishing’ Canada over Huawei case, cautions Ottawa’s ex-ambassador to China
- Word of the Week: Interference