Albertans feel the economy is worse than it is, a poll on the Nanaimo by-election is wrong by 22%, and the federal government overpaid for the Trans Mountain Pipeline. Also, we talk about the evolution of fake news on social media.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Calgarians think economy is worse than it really is: study
- BC Liberals have 13-point lead ahead Nanaimo byelection: Mainstreet Research poll
- Support us on Patreon
- Ottawa may have overpaid for Trans Mountain by up to $1B, parliamentary budget officer says
- Fury over Google listing Khadr as a ‘Canadian soldier’
- Word of the Week: Psychology