John Horgan suggests Alberta build refineries to help BC, while Trudeau killing the TMP expansion is a possibility, and food and alcohol on federal government flights costs millions. Also, Trudeau is making our Supreme Court more partisan in his favour.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Horgan suggests Alberta could build new refineries to serve B.C.
- Support us on Patreon
- Killing TransMountain Pipeline expansion could be Trudeau’s path to victory
- Trudeau rang up $384K in food, liquor on only FIVE flights
- PMO vets potential judges with private Liberal database
- Word of the Week: Gouging