The Alberta NDP has a $3.7B plan to move oil by rail, the BC government is considering mandatory measles vaccinations, and the NEB reapproves support of the Trans Mountain Pipeline. Also, a radicalized terror sympathiser is set to be released from prison.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- We take action’: Alberta is investing $3.7B to move oil by rail in leased cars
- Immunization requests spike in wake of Vancouver measles outbreak
- Support us on Patreon
- NEB renews support of Trans Mountain pipeline as long as proposed changes to protect marine life are met
- Ontario man dubbed ‘high risk to public safety’ after trying to join terror group set for release
- Word of the Week: Radicalization