The US, Mexico, and Canada have reached a deal to replace NAFTA, who won? In BC a big $40B LNG project is approved, and journalist Paula Simons is appointed to the Senate. Also, we look at the results of the Quebec election and the effects of nationalism.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Revamped NAFTA deal, renamed USMCA, will ‘rebalance’ North America trade after Canada reaches 11th hour agreement
- LNG politics ramp up as massive project approval looms
- Support us on Patreon
- Edmonton Journalist Paula Simons amongst others appointed to Senate
- Quebec elects a CAQ majority government
- Word of the Week: Nationalism