Plunging approval ratings for Premier Notley, and a surprising shift to the left in the BC Liberal’s throne speech. Meanwhile, there are questions of accountability in the Senate, and bad journalism leads to misplaced anger over the Syrian Refugee plan.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Premier Rachel Notley tied for second as Canada’s least popular premier: Poll
- B.C. legislature hears Throne Speech / Clark’s left turn worries her party’s conservatives, could endanger Liberals free-enterprise coalition
- Tie vote defeats Senate motion to split infrastructure bank from budget bill
- Kellie Leitch criticized over tweet attacking Syrian refugee program
- Word of the Week: Accountable