A new group in the senate sparks calls for reform, China resumes Canadian meat imports to curb inflation, and Alberta starts to enact tougher castle doctrine laws. Also, testing has revealed lead in Canada’s drinking water, while our government is on vacation.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- 11 Canadian senators form new group to represent regional interests
- China to resume importing beef and pork from Canada
- Support us on Patreon
- Eddie Maurice and it sounds like good news
- ‘This is not a joke’: High levels of lead found in water at Canadian daycares, schools
- Word of the Week: Independent