Marijuana health concerns cause the Senate to delay legislation, Edmonton transit budgets soar while ridership stays flat, the new BC NDP employer health tax will raise property taxes, and the CBSA is muzzled as more illegal migrants cross the border.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Senators recommend delaying cannabis bill for a year to address Indigenous issues
- Survey finds Edmontonians’ transportation habits are not changing
- Soaring health costs for B.C. cities when employer health tax replaces premiums: UBCM survey
- Official says CBSA being ‘muzzled’ by Trudeau government
- Word of the Week: Context