The federal government wants to battle over provincial resource rights, BC seizes Hells Angels clubhouses, and Danielle Smith limits media questions ahead of the May election. Also, an unnamed MP casts aspersions on CSIS’s credibility.
“As we’ve known for a long time, the Hells Angels is a criminal organization. It doesn’t matter if it’s a clubhouse or other asset – a high-value car or high-value boat – if it’s been obtained through organized crime, they’re going to lose it.” – BC Public Safety Minister Mike Farnworth on the forfeiture of three Hells Angels clubhouses.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Sask. premier calls out federal minister following comments on natural resource rights
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. moves to seize Hells Angels clubhouses in Nanaimo, Vancouver, Kelowna
- Alberta Premier Smith, with election looming, announces new limits on media questions
- Canadian MP felt ‘shadow of doubt’ after spy agency warned him about diplomat
- Word of the Week: Forfeiture