Liberal MPs bar the RCMP from speaking in committee on SNC Lavalin, security costs for protecting Trudeau continue to rise, and the BC NDP puts limits on short term rentals. Also, Trudeau partially flip flops on the carbon tax on home heating oil.
“A flailing, desperate Trudeau is now flipping and flopping on the carbon tax as I am holding a gigantic axe the tax rally in a Liberal-held Atlantic riding. He is admitting he’s not worth the cost.” – Pierre Poilievre on the abrupt Liberal turn on carbon pricing.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Liberals shut down meeting to question RCMP commissioner on SNC-Lavalin probe
- Support us on Patreon
- The cost to protect the prime minister has shot up to more than $30 million a year
- BC NDP’s short-term rental bill stays intact, passes without amendments
- Ottawa exempting home heating oil from carbon tax for 3 years, Trudeau says
- Word of the Week: Flip-flop