We compare the US and Canadian response to Chinese police stations, the public sector goes on strike, and Alberta’s addictions treatment plan gets misconstrued. Also, Trudeau’s former industry minister Navdeep Bains is hired by Rogers.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“It certainly looks like the Liberals are in the pockets of telecom giants, getting gravy jobs as their executives, instead of defending Canadians who are already paying a fortune for cell and internet bills. It’s incredibly concerning when major telecom company Rogers hires not only a former Liberal cabinet minister but the architect of Canada’s current telecom policy which allows telecom providers to charge some of the highest cell phone costs in the world.” – NDP innovation critic Brian Masse on former industry minister Navdeep Bains joining Rogers.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- FBI finds Canadian link in covert Chinese police station probe
- Support us on Patreon
- Singh vows NDP won’t back any Liberal back-to-work laws during public sector strike
- Alberta’s involuntary addictions treatment law violates Charter rights, expert says
- Incredibly concerning’: Rogers’ hiring of former Liberal industry minister slammed by opposition
- Word of the Week: Militancy