Auditors recommend a sharp reduction in city supervisors to save money, shootings are up despite Trudeau’s gun ban, and Guilbeault wants tech companies to give money to the media. Also, O’Toole unites while Trudeau divides.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Auditor recommends reduction in City of Edmonton supervisors following 21 per cent increase in three years
- Support us on Patreon
- Shootings up as Trudeau’s gun ban fails
- Heritage Minister promises upcoming reforms for web giants
- Trudeau announces cash for loans, support to Black Canadian entrepreneurs
- Word of the Week: Division