The Alberta NDP engages in identity politics, the Trudeau government gives $12M to Loblaws to save the environment, and Trudeau believes there are consequences for lying to Canadians. Also, the media blows up a story on the Winnipeg Jets street parties.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- NDP Edmonton Southwest candidate apologizes for controversial comment on race
- Loblaw receiving $12M in federal funds to retrofit refrigeration systems
- Trudeau threatens Scheer with lawsuit over SNC-Lavalin comments
- Winnipeg Jets’ Whiteout street parties need name change, says black organization
- Word of the Week: Identity Politics