The RCMP’s obstruction of justice case into SNC is blocked by Trudeau, the BC economy is slowing down but spending remains up, and Alberta’s war room on oil misinformation gains enemies. Also, Trudeau no shows the first debate, which matters a great deal.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Ottawa blocks RCMP on SNC-Lavalin inquiry
- B.C. NDP ramps up capital spending in latest update
- Support us on Patreon
- Amnesty International ‘deeply concerned’ about Alberta’s fight back strategy against oil foes
- Opponents pounce on Liberal record after Trudeau’s no-show at leaders debate
- Word of the Week: Investigation