The BC Government sets the questions for the electoral referendum, The Ontario PCs win a majority, and BQ leader Martine Ouellet resigns causing uncertainty in Quebec. Also, a lack of information on the military’s supposed shortfall of sleeping bags.
- B.C. cabinet confirms format of electoral reform referendum
- We have taken back Ontario’: Doug Ford leads PCs to majority government
- Support us on Patreon
- Embattled Bloc Québécois leader Martine Ouellet resigns
- Soldiers ordered to return sleeping bags, rucksacks due to ‘shortfall of equipment’
- Word of the Week: Majority