The long Conservative leadership race is finally over with a surprise victor: Andrew Scheer! Also, reforming the social studies curriculum in Alberta, continued uncertainty in BC, and foreign campaigning and financing in the 2015 federal election.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Andrew Scheer wins Conservative Party of Canada Leadership race
- New Social Studies curriculum pushes social change, not history
- BC Liberals denied majority as final election count leaves government in danger
- Andrew Weaver sought a $30,000 big money donation from a member of a Vancouver development company
- New report alleges outside influence in Canada’s 2015 federal election
- Word of the Week: Unity