The Trudeau Liberals finally decide to buy F-35s, BC residents are fed up with rural property crime, and Trudeau tries wedge politics on Alberta’s climate policy. Also, the media ignores the effects of supply management on grocery inflation.
“They [being the Conservatives] just talked about it like it was obvious. It was obvious, as we saw through the entire process, that they were particularly, and some might say unreasonably or unhealthily, attached to the F-35 aircraft.” – 2015 Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau on the purchase of the F-35 fighter jet.
- Canada finalizes deal to buy 88 F-35 fighter jets by 2032
- Support us on Patreon
- Fed-up with crime, civilian group starts patrolling the streets in Dawson Creek, B.C.
- Trudeau trash talks Alberta climate change action, draws hot response from Danielle Smith
- The conspiracy to inflate food prices is real. It’s time to rethink supply management
- Word of the Week: Vigilante