Big changes for ICBC go unreported, the Alberta Federation of Labour lists pro-UCP businesses to boycott (or support), and Seamus O’Regan’s careless words cost taxpayers over $200k. Also, the Liberals and NDP have entered into an informal leftist coalition.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- B.C. Liberal government would end ICBC monopoly, Wilkinson says
- Support us on Patreon
- AFL launches website for Albertans who want to boycott the businesses who bankroll the UCP
- Government spent more than $213K defending Seamus O’Regan in small claims court
- Liberals, NDP vote to shut down Conservatives’ renewed push to examine WE affair
- Word of the Week: Coalition