The US tariffs Canadian softwood, Jason Kenney wins the UCP race and the social media narrative, the Liberals favour gender equality over diversity and merit with judicial appointments, and the Governor General takes an alarmingly partisan position.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- U.S. slaps punitive duties on B.C. softwood
- Jason Kenney wins UCP leadership Race
- Liberals not always appointing ‘highly recommended’ judges
- Rex Murphy: Governor General appoints herself umpire of questions of faith and science
- Word of the Week: Constitution