The PCs win in the Nova Scotia election, Erin O’Toole’s Conservative platform is thoughtful and moderate, and Horgan and Kenney decide to take vacations. Also Canada’s inflation rate continues to inflate.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Progressive Conservatives surge to surprise majority win in Nova Scotia election
- Support us on Patreon
- Erin O’Toole’s Conservatives target suburban voters in election platform of thoughtful populism
- Premier John Horgan drawing heat for taking vacation while B.C. burns
- Canadian inflation jumps to 3.7%, creating trouble for Trudeau
- Word of the Week: Unnecessary