A First Nations band in BC refused to evacuate, the Alberta Finance Minister isn’t concerned with an interest rate hike, a survey finds 71% of Canadians disagree with the Khadr settlement, and the media ignores NDP candidates extreme views on capitalism.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- ‘We’re not leaving’: Tempers flare between First Nation, RCMP amid wildfire evacuation order
- Interest rate hike not good for Alberta right now: Ceci
- Khadr’s Compensation: 71% of Canadians say government made wrong call by settling out of court
- NDP leadership candidates’ extremism ignored by Media Party
- Word of the Week: reconciliation