Alberta’s Health Minister is persecuted by anti-lockdown protestors, Lytton BC burns to the ground a day after breaking Canada’s heat record, and dozens of churches and statues are burned down on Canada Day. Also, Chinese influence extends far in Canada.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
“Agree with us… disagree with us. Vote for us or don’t vote for us. What happened to Minister Shandro and his family was disgusting and wrong.” – Minister of Jobs, Economy, and Innovation Doug Schweitzer on the verbal assault of Tyler Shandro and family.
- Alberta health minister and family swarmed over COVID-19 restrictions on Canada Day
- Support us on Patreon
- Part of life’: B.C. premier walks back comments on heat wave after facing backlash
- Kenney disgusted after visit to Morinville church fire
- Chinese agents active in Canada, Commons committee hears
- Word of the Week: Heat Dome