The BC Supreme Court lifts the injunction on Fairy Creek protestors, the Two Michaels return to Canada, and the BC government misleads us on hospital stats. Also, Trudeau spends the first National Day of Truth and Reconciliation at the beach in Tofino.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“So now Justin is saying he made a few calls on his way to the beach. Can you imagine any Prime Minister sending out a tweet to explain that he spent Remembrance Day at the beach but called some veterans on his way? This wasn’t meant to be a day off Justin.” – NDP MP Charlie Angus on Justin Trudeau’s trip to the beach.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Judge ends injunction against Fairy Creek protests, citing ‘substantial infringement of civil liberties’
- Support us on Patreon
- Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor arrive in Canada after nearly 3-year detention in China
- Mixed message on COVID-19 patients a blow to credibility of John Horgan’s government
- Trudeau spends 1st Truth and Reconciliation Day in Tofino on vacation, contradicting itinerary
- Word of the Week: Reconciliation